Commercial Auto Insurance
Whether you have a single company car or a whole fleet of vehicles, our policy is tailored to meet the needs of your unique business. Safeguard your valuable assets with coverage that you can rely on.
From pickup trucks to heavy semi tractors, commercial auto insurance helps protect a wide range of vehicles used for business purposes.
- Class-one vehicles: 6,000 lbs. or less (pickup, minivan, SUV, utility van)
- Class-two vehicles: 6,001 to 10,000 lbs. (full-size pickup, minibus, step van)
- Class-three vehicles: 10,001 to 14,000 lbs. (city delivery, walk in)
- Class-four vehicles: 14,001 to 16,000 lbs. (landscape utility, large walk in)
- Class-five vehicles: 16,001 to 19,500 lbs. (bucket, city delivery, large walk in)
- Class-six vehicles: 19,501 to 26,000 lbs. (beverage truck, school bus, single axle van)
- Class-seven vehicles: 26,001 to 33,000 lbs. (city transit bus, refuse, tow, medium semi tractor)
- Class-eight vehicles: 33,001 lbs and over (dump truck, fire truck, tour bus, semi sleeper, refrigerated van)
Beyond Your Typical Auto Insurance
By taking the basics of auto insurance and increasing them, you can have peace of mind knowing that your business and employees are safeguarded in case of any unexpected mishaps on the road.
Higher Liability Coverage
Commercial auto insurance also provides collision coverage, making sure your commercial vehicles are protected regardless of who’s at fault in an accident.
Remember, vehicles are typically not covered under a Business Owners Policy (BOP), so investing in Commercial Auto Insurance is crucial to the financial stability of your business.
Contact Our Experts in Commercial Auto Insurance
- The number of vehicles your business use
- How you use your vehicles in your business
- Who will be driving your vehicles
- Whether you own, rent, or lease your vehicles
Contact us today by telephone (951-547-4240) or fill out the free online form to find the Commercial Auto Insurance coverage that works for you.